Maharashtra Public Service Commission will soon issue MP Patwari Admit Card 2017 on the official website. To download the hall ticket, the candidates have to enter their date of birth and registration number through the official website – www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit card 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to issue MPSC Tax Assistant Admit card 2017 on the official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in. The organisation has issued an advertisement for Tax Assistant posts. The authority has not announced any fixed date whih will update soon on the official website. The candidates who have applied for the exam need to download the hall ticket from the official website by using their personal details.
- Name of Exam: Tax Assistant Exam 2017
- Name of the Organisation: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Category: MPSC Tax Assistant Admit card 2017
- Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Status: Available Soon
MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2017
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit card 2017 will soon be available to download on the official site. Many interested and eligible candidates have applied for the exam before the last. The candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website that is – www.mpsc.gov.in. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card. The exam date will soon be announced.
MPSC Tax Assistant Permission Letter 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the vacancy for Tax Assistant posts. For filling the posts, the authority will conduct the written test for the candidates who have applied for the posts. The candidates have to go through various selection rounds such as a written exam, personal interview, document verification. The candidates need to make the minimum cutoff marks to qualify the exam.
How to Download MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2017
- Log in to the official website of the organisation that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Search the link named MPSC Tax Assistant Admit card 2017
- Then mention the date of birth, password and user ID number.
- Press submit button
- Now the admit card will appear on the screen
- And finally get a print out of the same.