DHFWS Recruitment 2016
The District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFS), Asansol has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer in its various department. There are almost 32 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 06th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
The candidates need to refer the Official Notification before applying for the post, to get an Idea about the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. The Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode before the last date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess MBBS from an MCI recognised institute with Compulsory one-year internship and this degree is registered with MCI.
Age Limit: The candidates age does not Exceed 63 years.
Name of the Organization: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFS) Asansol
Number of Vacancies : 32 posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Official website: healthyhowrah.org
Applying Method: Physical Mode
Deadline: 06th August 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Interview
Application Fee: There are no application fee details specified in the Notification.
Procedure to Apply for DHFWS Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for DHFWS Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use