DFS Gujarat Recruitment 2016
The Directorate of Forensic Science (DFS) Gujarat has released a notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Technician and other vacancies. There are almost 178 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 11th July 2016. For more details regarding the Recruitment, the Candidates could visit the Official Website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The candidates need to check out the Official notification to know the Eligibility requirements that are necessary for the Job. The Candidates must possess Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognised university. And the age limit should be between 18 years to 32 years. The Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the Official Website and apply through Online.
Directorate of Forensic Science (DFS)
Directorate of Forensic Science (DFS) is Art Laboratory of international reputation. It is approved by NABL, ISO/IEC 17025:2005. There are various facilities available in this organisation. It is under Govt authority.
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognised university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- While some of the posts need to be 18 years to 30 years.
Name of organisation: Directorate of Forensic Science, Gujarat
Total number of vacancies: 178
Name of post: Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Technician and other vacancies.
Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 11th July 2016
Application Fee: Application fee will be Rs.100/- which will apply to all the unreserved categories. For unreserved categories, there will be no application fee applicable.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of written exam performance.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale according to the rules and Regulations of the organisation
Procedure to Apply for Directorate of Forensic Science Gujarat Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Directorate of Forensic Science Gujarat Recruitment 2016
- Then Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Now interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make the Fee payment for your category
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use