CSIR UGC NET Result 2018 has been released by The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research on its official website which is www.csirhrdg.res.in. The candidates can download the result by using their name and roll number through the official website
CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released CSIR UGC NET Result 2018 on its official website – www.csirhrdg.res.in. The organisation has conducted CSIR UGC NET exam on 18th June 2017. Now the candidates can check their results from the official website. If the candidates are included in the top merit list, then they will be able to start PhD. The candidates can download the result by visiting the official website.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2018: More Information
- Board Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Name of the Exam: CSIR UGC NET exam
- Date of the Exam: 18th June 2018
- Category: CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
- Status: Available Now
- Official site:www.csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2018
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has held the exam on 18th June 2017, and many candidates have appeared in the exam. All the applicants who gave the exam successfully are desperately waiting for the release of the result. The result is important for the candidates who worked hard for the exam.
CSIR UGC NET Merit List 2018
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released CSIR UGC NET Result 2018 on its official website. The result will decide the future of a candidate. The authority will decide and announce the cutoff to shortlist eligible candidates for the posts. Those who get more than the cutoff marks will be going to appear for further rounds conducted by the authority.
How to Download CSIR UGC NET Scorecard 2018
- Go to the official website of the organisation that is www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Then search for CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
- Submit necessary details like registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen
- Take hard copy of it for further use