CIDCO Recruitment 2016
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineers and Field Officer. There are almost 200 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 1st July 2016. The candidates need to read all the official notification to know the eligibility Requirements necessary for applying for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode before the last date.
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited was established in the year of 1970. It is a Maharashtra Government owned company. The main aim and working of this company are to provide development operation for Mumbai city. To make the city traffic in a systematic way and also provide open spaces for playing sports and to eliminate the congested areas.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have BE degree in Civil or Diploma in civil. Those who are AMIE qualified can also apply as it will be considered equal to Engineering. For Field Officer Post candidate have B.Arch/ G.D. Arch or Diploma in Architecture from a Govt. recognised institute.
Age Limit: The candidates need to refer the official notification to get the Post wise age limit details
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 38 years
Vacancy details with Pay Scale
|Post Name||Number of vacancies||Pay scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||192||Rs.9300-34800/- and grade pay Rs.4400/-|
|Field Officer (Architect)||08||Rs.9300-34800/- and grade pay Rs.4400/-|
Name of the Organisation: City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Field Officer (Architect)
Total Number of vacancies: 200
Official Website: www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 1st July 2016
Application Fee: Open category candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- and SC/ST/SBC/VJNT and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs.500/-. The payment can be made online.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of online written test performance.
Procedure to Apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for CIDCO Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post before the last date
- Now interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the Prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the Application fee if any
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use