CIDCO Recruitment 2016
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Planner, Filed Officer (Architect), Accountant, Field Officer, Higher Grade Stenographer, Fire Station Officer & Sub Officer Vacancies. There are almost 221 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Candidates who are willing to join in the CIDCO can apply for this recruitment through Online. Online applications will be received from 07.01.2016 to 28.01.2016
CIDCO Mumbai Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
||No. of Posts
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|Assistant Engineer (Telecom)
| Field Officer (Architect)
| Field Officer (General)
|Higher Grade Stenographer
| Fire Station Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering/construction management or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom) – Degree in Tele communications/ Electronics Engineering or Equivalent or equivalent.
- Junior Planner – Graduation in planning or equivalent.
- Filed Officer (Architect) – Degree/Diploma in Architecture or equivalent.
- Accountant – B.Com or Equivalent.
- Field Officer (General) – Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Higher Grade Stenographer – SSC with GCC of speed 100/40wpm in English shorthand/TW. In the case of Marathi steno of 100/40 wpm in Marathi shorthand/TW.
- Fire Station Officer – Graduation with Diploma in Fire Engineering or Equivalent.
- Sub Officer – graduate with Sub Officer & Fire Prevention Officer course or equivalent.
The age limit should be 18 years to 33 years
The Application Fee for General Candidates Rs.300/- and For SC/ST/VJNT/SBC/OBC candidates Rs.150/-.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Preliminary Exam and Main Exam
The Pay scale is like Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4, 400/-.
Click here for more Details and New Updates