BAMU Recruitment 2016
The Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad has released a notification for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor and many other vacant posts on its association. There are almost 90 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 10th August 2016. And the Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form is on 19 Aug 2016. Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the Official notification to get to know the eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying for the Job. The Eligible candidates can apply through Offline Mode/ Online Mode before the last date.
- Professor: 18 Posts
- Associate Professor: 28 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 39 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 03 Posts
- Keeper of History Museum: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess PhD/Master Degree in relevant discipline from recognised university/institute with minimum teaching experience. The candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the post wise qualification details.
Age Limit: The candidates must refer the notification to get the post wise age Limit required for applying for the Post.
Name of the Organisation: Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad
Name of the Posts: Professor, Assistant Professor and many other vacant posts on its association.
Number of Vacancies: 90 posts
Official Website: www.bamu.ac.in
Mode of Application: Offline / Online mode
Deadline: 19th August 2016
selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the personal Interview conducted by Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University selection board
Application Fee: pay the application fee of Rs.400/- for UR/OBC category candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST Category candidates through Demand Draft in favour of ” The Registrar, Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad” payable at Aurangabad.
Procedure to Apply for BAMU Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for BAMU Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form and send the Application form to the postal address give below before the due date.
Postal Address: The University Secretariat, Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad-431004