AU Degree Score Card 2017
The Andhra University has released the AU Manabadi Degree Result 2017 at its official website of the university. The Andhra University has organised the AU Degree Result 2017 for the first, second and third year classes of the UG Course and has scheduled to be conducted in the month of March/ April 2017. Candidates can check the results of the AU degree Examination 2017 from the official web page of the Andhra University.
Overview of the Andhra University
The Andhra University was established in the year of 1926. It is one among the oldest internationally high ranked as well as a reputed university which offers courses in the Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and System Engineering, Marine Engineering and Civil Engineering Departments. The Andhra University is affiliated with the UGC and is under the direct supervision of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Government of India. Currently, Prof. G. Nageshwara Rao serves as the Vice-Chancellor of the Andhra University. The Andhra University is situated in the Visakhapatnam region of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
Detailed Specification of the AU Degree Examination 2017
Name of the University: Andhra University
Name of the Examination: AU Degree Examination 2017
Date of Commencement of the Examination: In the month of March and April 2017
Date of Publication of the Results: Declare Soon
Official Website: www.manabadi.co.in
Procedure for Checking the AU Degree Examination Score Card 2017
- Search for the official website portal of the Andhra University i.e. www.manabadi.co.in
- From the Home page move on to the Notification section
- Tap on the link to the AU Degree Result 2017
- Enter your login details viz; Name/ Roll Number/ Registration Number/ Date of Birth in the relevant fields given
- Scrutinise the data entered once again to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and tap on the Submit button
- The AU Degree Result 2017 will be obtained on the screen
- Maintain a printout of the AU Degree Result 2017 for further reference.