Assam TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has released the Syllabus and the Exam Pattern for the Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the Exam. Candidates can start preparing for the exam using the Syllabus. Candidates will get an Idea about the Exam pattern and the Questions that may ask for the exam.
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan is an approved program of Government of India for providing quality education for the students of Secondary Schools & Higher Secondary Schools in Assam. The mission of RSMA is to provide affordable education to all the students in the State of Assam.
Assam Secondary Education Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
|1.||Written TestObjective||General Studies & Current Affairs||50||50|
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History.
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India.
- General Science and Technology.
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- The economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
Assam TET Syllabus for Current Events
- Matters of State.
- National and International importance.
- Political and Economic developments.
- Scientific and Technological advancements etc.
Name of the Organization: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan.
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher Posts.
No of posts: 1618.
Job Location: Assam.
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in