Assam Police Recruitment 2016
The Assam Police Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Grade-III vacancies. There are almost 41 vacancies to be filled. interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The candidates can apply through Offline before 16th March 2016.
- Assam Police Headquarters, Ulubari, Guwahati- 37 Posts.
- BI (EO), Assam, Guwahati- 04 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR- 22 Posts.
- ST(P)- 13 Posts.
- OBC/ MOBC- 03 Posts.
- ST(H)- 02 Posts.
- SC- 01 Post.
Assam Police Department
The Assam Police Department is the law of enforcement agency for the state of Assam in India. The Headquarters is located at Guwahati, Assam. The Assam Police comes under direct control of Dept of Home Affairs, Government of Assam. It is headed by Director General of Police DGP Mukesh Sahay, IPS (Present).
Aspirants who are willing to apply for police jobs in Assam must be passed Higher Secondary Education/ 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board.
Applicants age should be 18- 38 Years as on 01.01.2016.
Name of the Organisation: Assam Police Department.
Number of Vacancies: 41 Posts.
Job Location: Assam.
Job Role: Junior Assistant Grade III Posts.
Category: Government Job.
Last Date: 15.03.2016.
Official Website: www.assampolice.gov.in.
Mode of Application: Offline.
- Written Test.
- Computer Typing Test.
- Physical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected in the can get Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200/- with Rs.2400/- Grade pay
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the official Website of Assam Police Department
- Click on the link for Assam Police Recruitment 2016.
- Download the Application form for relevant Post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the given space
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Addl.Director General of Police (A) Assam Ulubari Guwahati.