APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2019 – The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently notified the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) recruitment. It has now released the AP Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus has been issued by the authority at their official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in. Contenders those are applying for this post and preparing for the exam using the syllabus.
APPSC (Group – 3) Exam Pattern 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the job notification to fill 1051 Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) vacancies. The registered candidates can no visit the official website – www.psc.ap.gov.in to download the Shirpur Police Patil Syllabus 2018. Knowing the exam pattern is a very important thing while making your preparation.
www.psc.ap.gov.in, APPSC Panchayat Secretary Main Exam Scheme 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to conduct a written exam on 21 April 2019. A large number of candidates have applied for the post. The application process was started on 27 Dec 2018 and the application will close on 29 Jan 2019. The applicants will be having a written test(Prelims & Mains) and followed by Interview rounds. The Syllabus is very important for the preparation of the exam. The syllabus covers the topics to be included in the exam.
The candidates who want to get more in-depth details about the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Main Exam Scheme 2019 can sense this site as we will update more information here
APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Group – 3) Exam Structure 2019
- Evolution of the Panchayat Raj system in India.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries Rural artisans.
- Basics of General Science & their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology & information technology
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Key Schemes of A.P Panchayat Raj Department
- Women Empowerment & Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, co-operatives and Micro Finance.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability & data interpretation.
Mental Ability and Language Ability
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Basic things regarding Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard)
- Economic development in India since independence
- Basics of General Science & their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology & IT
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement
- Events of national and international importance
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Overview of the Indian Constitution
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political & legal implications/problems, including
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs
- The socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation
- Division of employees, their relocation & nativity issues
- Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital, and it’s financial implications
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions
- Suggestions to financial resources of state government
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP & the arbitrariness of certain provisions
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing & consequential issues
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments
- Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas with particular reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Sociology: History & Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Accounting & administering funds received under various projects
- Women Empowerment & Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries.
- Rural Credit Scenario of AP: Role of Banks, cooperatives and Micro Finance
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Evolution of the Panchayat Raj system in AP
- Key Schemes of AP Panchayat Raj Department
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
Check Also: APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2019