APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2019 – APPSC EO Exam Pattern for Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) Exam is now available on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidates who are going to appear for the exam can visit the official website which is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC EO Exam Pattern 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is hiring the candidates for the vacant posts of Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) posts. All applicants will be having a two-level written exam and Personal Interview. The main examination in online mode for candidates selected in the screening test will be held through a computer-based test on 25/04/2019. The exam will be conducted at many exam centers.
www.psc.ap.gov.in, APPSC Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) Exam Scheme 2019
The Andhra Pradesh, Public Service Commission, is recruiting the eligible candidates for the vacant posts of 100 Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) posts. The board has not yet announced the exam date, and soon it will be available on the site. The selection of candidates for appointment to the position will be made in two successive stages as Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
The candidates who want to get more in-depth details about the APPSC Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) Exam Scheme 2019 can sense this site as we will update more information here
APPSC Extension Officer Exam Structure 2019
- Population education, Child and Family Welfare services of State National and International Agencies.
- Principles and methods of Extension work
- The Five Year Plan of Government of India
- Factors affecting growth and development of child prenatal care preparation for childbirth
- Creches and Balwadies
- Agriculture productivity trends
- Methods of Social Work: Definition, Scope, Principles, and values of casework, Group work
- State Women’s Welfare Department: Organisation, functions, and Programmes
- Fields of Social Work: Government and Voluntary efforts
- Concent, Scope, and Nature of Social Work. Social Action.
- A historical review of social work in India and abroad.
- Family and Child Welfare: Importance of Family and Child Welfare, Status, Problems of Women in India and Special Legislation.
Food Science and Nutrition
- Food and Nutrient requirement in the human life cycle.
- Primary food group which will provide nutrition,
- Food poisoning, food allergy
- Anthropometry – Biophysical and Diet surveys.
- Principles of meal planning
General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- A social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal Implications/problems
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh. 8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
Check Also: West Bengal Police Constable Syllabus 2019