UPSC IFS Exam 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment Indian Forest Service Jobs. There are almost 110 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the job before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 27th April 2016 to 27th May 2016.
Educational Education: Applicants must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Forestry or Engineering from any of Universities or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Name of the Exam: Indian Forest Service Examination, 2016
No of Vacancies: 110 Posts.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 27th may 2016
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
- For SC/ST/Female/PH Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 100/-.
The candidates who are searching for the Civil Services jobs can apply for the post before the last date. Applicants can also check the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in for more details regarding the UPSC IFS Notification 2016.
Procedure to Apply for UPSC IFS Exam 2016
- Visit the Official Website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Click on the link for UPSC IFS Exam
- Read all the notifications given in the website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit the Form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and new Update
Entrance Exam Tags: nagaland forest guard model questions papers
, bsc nursing rank lists