TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2016
The Telangana Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the TSPSC AEO Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam.
Telangana Public Service Commission
TSPSC is created by the constitution of india to select the applicants for civil services in telangana state. It was formed on 2nd June 2015 as AP Recognition ACT 2014. It provides a suitable candidates for various posts.
Telangana PSC AEO Exam Pattern
- Objective type Questions
- Test Consist of 2 papers
- Each paper carries 150 marks
- Paper will be in Hindi and English Language
- Duration is 2:30 hours
- Negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer
- Questions will be asked from the subjects like general studies and agriculture-related subjects.
|Written Exam (objective)
||General Studies & General Abilities
Dryland Agriculture ( Vocational level)
Telangana AEO Syllabus
General Studies Syllabus
- General Science.
- India’s achievements in Science & Technology.
- Environmental issues
- Disaster Management.
- The economy of India & Telangana.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- History of Telangana.
- special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Analytical Ability.
- Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- Culture, Heritage.
- Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- History of Modern India
- Indian National Movement
Agriculture (Diploma level Syllabus)
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
- Agricultural Energy Sources, Machinery.
- Plant Breeding.
- Seed Technology.
- Seed testing.
- Crop pests and their management.
- Plant diseases and their control.
- Land surveying, water engineering.
- Crop production.
- Improved management practices.
- Soil Science.
- Greenhouse Technology.
Dryland Agriculture ( Vocational degree level Syllabus)
- Rainwater management – principles and methods.
- Crop management in rainfed agriculture.
- Mechanization in dryland agriculture.
- Technology dissemination in rainfed areas.
- Conventional and modern extension systems.
- Drought management.
- Sustainable agriculture.
- Rainfed Agriculture.
- Rainfed Crops.
- Agro-climatic classifications in Telangana and India.
Click here to download TSPSC AEO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Entrance Exam Tags: agri polytechnic 3rd year syllabus
, agriculture extension officer in zp
, agriculture ado syllabus
, tspsc aeo books
, agriculture extension officer model question paper