Telangana PSC AEO Recruitment 2016
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Posts. There are almost 1000 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official QWebsite to apply for the post before the last date. The Online Application Link will be available from 04th May 2016 to 19th May 2016. The Detailed Telangana PSC AEO Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.tspsc.gov.in for more details regarding the TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2016.
Candidates who wish to apply for Telangana PSC AEO Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.07.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 44 years.
- Applicants must complete Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Or Diploma in Agricultural Engineering or Agriculture Polytechnic or Agriculture Polytechnic.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Posts.
No of Vacancies: 1000 Posts.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Job Location: Telangana.
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 19th May 2016
Exam Date: 4th June 2016
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these Telangana PSC AEO Jobs released under TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Examination (Online/OMR Based).
- For SC/ST/BC/PH Candidates of Telangana: No Fee.
- For Unemployed Applicants (18 – 44 years): No Fee.
- For Others: Rs 200/- (Application Fee)+ Rs 80/- (Exam Fee).
- For SC/ST/BC/PH Candidates of Other States: Rs 200/-(Application Fee)+ Rs 80/- (Exam Fee).
Pay Scale: Rs 22,460/- to 66,330/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification carefully before applying online
- Eligible candidate clicks on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any errors
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Make Fee Payment through SBI ePay.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and New Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: AEO bits
, bsc nursing notification 2017 telangana
, iti nagaon admission fees
, 2017 bsc nursing telangana notification
, T D college jaunpur model papers in hindi