Tamilnadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment
The Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Inspector & Junior Inspector. There are almost 300 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Last date for the Online Application is on 27th Jan 2016.
TN Sericulture Junior Inspector 2016 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry / Botany / Zoology (B.Sc) with six months experience in Sericulture or Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) at TNAU Coimbatore for Assistant Inspector.
SSLC/Matriculation/10th Pass with at least six months experience in the field of Sericulture or 6 months training course for Non-Graduate holders from Govt Sericulture Training Institute for Junior Inspector.
TN Sericulture Vacancy Details
||Name of the Posts
||No of Posts
TN Sericulture Assistant Inspector Notification 2016 Important Dates
|TN Sericulture Inspector Online Application Starts From
|TN Sericulture Inspector Online Application Ends On
- Written Test.
- The TN Sericulture Inspector Online Application fee is 500/- only
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any error
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Make the Fee payment through Challan System
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for future use
Click here for more details and new updates
Entrance Exam Tags: tn livestock inspector exam syllabus
, syllabus of msc chemistry of himachal university
, livestock inspector admission from 2017 online banking chalan
, tn livestock inspector syllabus
, HPU ZoologyEntranceExammerit