SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment 2016
The Staff Selection Commission has released the Notification for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF. There are several vacant posts to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Interested eligible candidates for the SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment can apply before the last date 05-02-2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Central Police Recruitment 2016
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
- Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
Candidates who are applied for the SSC Central Police Organization Recruitment will be selected based on the Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test and finally a Medical Test.
- General/OBC category candidates have to payRs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female category candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF: Rs.5200-20200/-
Staff Selection Commission
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government.
- The Interested candidates need to apply online for the recruitment. The Online application will be available from 09 Jan 2016 to 05th Feb 2016. And the Authority have planned to conduct the exams on 20th March 2016 and 5th June 2016.
- The age limit for applying for this post is 20-25 years old
Procedure to apply
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Make Fee Payment
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use
Click here for more Details
Entrance Exam Tags: mcq fishery sub inspector