OSSC Recruitment 2016
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant Posts. There are almost 68 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application is on 26th July 2016. For more details regarding the recruitment, the candidates need to visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the Post, the candidates need to check out the Official notification to get the eligibility Requirements that is necessary for the Posts. The candidates must possess Diploma Degree and the age limit should between 18 years to 32 years. The Interested and Eligible candidates need to apply for the post through Online mode.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Category
Trade wise Vacancy Details:
||Name of the Trade
||Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess Diploma in respective branch or B.Sc in Chemistry or Physics from recognised University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Laboratory Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 68 Posts
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online.
Deadline: 26th July 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the written Examination.
pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will get a pay scale of Rs 5,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/- per month
- For UR & SEBC Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Procedure to Apply for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form befoire the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for more Information and new updates
Entrance Exam Tags: MSC chemistry 2017 counselling schedule
, previous 10yr question paper with answer sheet of odisha police si exam
, HP u MSC chemistry counselling date
, allahabad university msc physics admissions
, ayush government medical entrance exam 2017