North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
The North Central Railway has released a notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota ( Group ‘C’) vacancies. There are almost 21 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 7th November 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates are expected to have completed 12th Standard from a recognised Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Name of the Organisation: North Central Railway
Name of The Posts: Sports Quota ( Group ‘C’)
Number Of Vacancies: 11159
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: 7th November 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview organised by the firm.
Application Fee: Rs. 500 is charged as application fee from General and Rs. 250 from the candidates of all other reserved categories.
Pay Scale: Qualified candidates may get a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 to 20200 with GP of Rs. 2000.
Procedure to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the link for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here to go to the official website