National Health Mission job openings
National Health Mission welcomes application for the post of Lab Technician, Community Nurse and Other medical and Paramedical posts for covering a total available vacancy of 24 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 20th December 2016.
Organisation: National Health Mission
- Community Nurse – 01 Post
- Psychiatrist Social Worker (NCD) – 01 Post
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (NCD) – 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist (NCD) – 1 Post
- Dental Assistant – 1 Post
- District Epidemiologist (CD-IDSP) -1 Post
- Finance cum Logistics consultant (NCD)-1 Post
- GNM (NCD) -2 Posts
- Physiotherapist -1 Post
- District Consultant (NCD) -1 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor -2 Posts
- District Logistic Manager -1 Post
- Case Registry Assistant -1 Post
- Technician ( NCD) -1 Post
- Psychologist/Counselor (NCD)-1 Post
- Counselor (RKSK) -1 Post
- Block Programme Manager (BPMU) -1 Post
- Hospital Attendants (NCD) -1 Post
- Sanitary Attendants -1 Post
- Social Worker -1 Post
- Lab Technician (Blood Cell) -2 Posts
Total openings: 24
Education: The candidates applying for the post are expected to possess different educational requirement for all the posts.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 30 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.nrhm.gov.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
We will update all the latest notification regarding the recruitment. Visit the page for all new updates.
Last date to apply: 20th Dec 2016
Click here to go to the official website