MCI Recruitment 2016
The Medical Council of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), Telephone Operator, Electrician & Other Posts. There are almost 40 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 30th May 2016. Applicants must submit the hard copy of the application on or before 10th June 2016.
||Name of the Post
||Deputy Secretary (Medical)
||Telephone Operator cum Receptionist
||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
||Staff Car Driver
- For Post 1: M.B.B.S with Post Graduate Medical Degree.
- For Post 2: Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
- For Post 3: Aspirants should pass Degree from a recognized university with a speed of 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
- For Post 4: 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized board with Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.
- For Post 5: 8th standard with valid driving license.
- For Post 6: Matriculation with ITI Certificate.
- For Post 7,8: Candidates must complete 8th standard from recognized school/institution.
- For Post 1:
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- For Post 5:
- For Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Name of the Organization: Medical Council of India.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 40 Posts.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Official Website: www.mciindia.org or http://online.mciindia.org/onlinevacancy.
Mode of Application: Online/Offline.
Deadline: 31st May 2016 and hard copy submission of 10th June 2016
- For Post 1: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 7,600/- per month.
- For Posts 2,3,6: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/- per month.
- For Posts 4,5: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
- For Posts 7,8: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form send the application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address to the Postal Address
Click here for more Information and New Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: bhms cap round
, bhu msc chemistry entrance question paper
, jmi portal of the commission class 9th 2018
, cipet previous year question paper 1st sem for dpmt 206
, navodaya exam form 2017 5th class