Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016
The Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Field Officer posts. There are almost 100 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 15th May 2016. The Starting Date for Land Development Application is 17th April 2016. Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for this Field Officer posts.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must pass Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 5 years, Other Backward Classes – 3 years.
Name of the organization: Multi-State Co-operative Land Development Bank Ltd
Name of the Posts: Field Officer
Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Job Location: Bihar & Jharkhand.
Official Website: www.ldb.bih.nic.in.
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 15th May 2016
Probation Period: 2 years.
Issue of Admit Card: June (Tentative)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- Fee through Online mode such as Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Last Date for Fee Payment: 15/05/2016
Pay Scale: Rs 1400/- to 2000/-
Written Exam (Offline): June – July (Tentative).
Procedure to apply for Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Land Development Bank Recruitment 2016
- Read the Notification carefully before applying
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the application form without any Mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make Fee Payment through Online Mode.
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
Click here for more Information and New Updates