KPSC Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest (Group-An) opportunities. There are almost 25 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on July 8th, 2016. The candidates can check the Official Notification to get the more details regarding the Recruitment process.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to visit the Official Website to get to know about the Eligibility Requirements that is necessary for applying this posts. The Candidates must possess B.Sc Forestry or Bachelor of Science/Engineering from a recognised Institute/University. And the Age Limit should be 18 years to 35 Years.
Karnataka Public Service Commission
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is a government administration to selected the most Eligible candidates for different jobs vacant. The choice system contain composed examination, meeting and Physical wellness (if necessary).
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess B.Sc Forestry or Bachelor of Science/Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
- Minimum age required for this Recruitment is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for this Recruitment is 30 years.
- Age relaxation for 2A/21313A/ 3B is 33 years.
- Age relaxation for SGiST/Gat-I is 35 years.
More Details – KPSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the organisation: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Assistant Conservator of Forest (Group-A)
Total Posts: 25 Posts
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 8th July 2016
Online Application Commencement from: June 9th, 2016
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Physical fitness
Application Fee: General/OBC Candidates is Rs.300/- and Rs.25/- should be paid by the SC/ST Category Candidates.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected for the post will get a monthly Pay scale of Rs.28,100/- to Rs.50,100/-
Procedure to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016
- The Interested candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Open the link KPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment and read all the notifications before applying for the post
- Click on the link for Online Application
- On the Screen the application form will be displayed
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without any errors
- Upload arecent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Also pay the Application form as per your Category.
- cross check the form before submitting the Form
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use
Click here for More information and New Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: www schooleducation kar nic in cet syllabus