JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an employment news for eligible candidates for Revenue Employee (District Cadre), Lower Class Clerk (District Cadre), Ameen (District Cadre), and Lower Class Clerk (Treasury Cadre), Panchayat Secretary Posts. There are almost 3827 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Last date for submitting the full application is on 26th March 2016.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 i.e. Jharkhand Act 16, 2008 forms Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The Government of Jharkhand publishes JSSC. JSSC consists a chairman and two members. The function of JSSC is to recommend Recruitment for all Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts of Technical, Non-Technical, Service etc. But JSSC will not take responsible for selection of these positions.
- Revenue Employee (District Cadre): 649 Posts
- Lower Class Clerk (District Cadre): 1015 Posts
- Ameen (District Cadre): 188 Posts
- Lower Class Clerk (Treasury Cadre): 188 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 1687 Posts
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name of the post: Panchayat Secretary, LDC & Etc.
Total Posts: 3827
Job Location: Jharkhand
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years and as per Government of Jharkhand rules, there is relaxation for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Qualification of ITI or 12th standard with 60% marks in all subjects. Should have the certificate on basic computer operating. Knowledge of Hindi typing.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
Selection Process: Written examination followed by the interview.
Application Fee: Rs.115/- for SC/ST candidates; Rs.460/- for all other categories.
Starting date of online application forms: 26th February 2016.
Deadline to submit the application: 26th March 2016.
Exam date: Not yet specified.
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Admit card: Will be releasing soon after the exam date is published
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Click on the link for JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given on the website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use
Click here for more Information and New Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: kachpal result
, jssc kachpal result
, jssc kachpal result 2016
, jssc kachpal results