JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment Dentist(Basic Cadre) Posts. There are almost 155 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The online application will be available from 10th February 2016 to 29th February 2016.
JPSC Dentist Recruitment Vacancy Details
||Name of the Category
||No. of Posts
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Dentist(Basic Cadre) Posts.
No of posts: 155.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test(Paper I & Paper II).
JPSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 10/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application:29/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 03/03/2016.
- For General/ BC-I/ BC-II Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed BDS Degree and must be registered with the DCI or State Dental Council.
Age Limit: Minimum age: 23 years, Maximum age: 35 years.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your Signature
- Make Fee Payment using SBI Collect online portal or Challan
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use
Click here for more information and new updates
Entrance Exam Tags: DDU university sample paper for B com entrance exam
, patna university common entrance test previous year question paper pdf
, bhu child latest exam 2017
, 2017 pat result modle answer
, patna university previous year entrance test paper