Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society welcomes application for the post of Medical Officer, Specialist for covering a total available vacancy of 330 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 09th February-2017
Organisation: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
- Paediatrician – SNCU – 05 posts
- Medical Officer – 77 posts
- Ophthalmic Surgeon – NPCB – 07 posts
- ENT Surgeon – 02 posts
- Paediatrician – DEIC – 05 posts
- Specialist Medical Officer NUHM – 15 posts
- Medical Officer – DEIC – 05 posts
- Medical Officer – NUHM – 33 posts
- Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist – District NCD Cell – 11 posts
- Doctor (General Physician) – District NCD Clinic – 09 posts
- Specialist – Cardiologist/ General Medicine – 03 posts
- Doctor (General Physician) – CHC NCD Clinic – 54 posts
- Specialist Medical Officer JRHMS – 104 posts
Total openings: 330
Education: The candidates applying for the post are expected to have completed MBBS Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma or its equivalent from a recognised University.
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 45 years are preferred.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis.
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in filling the application form with required details, uploading all the required documents and finally submitting online on or before the last date. The application reaching after the last date will get rejected. The hard copy must be taken for reference.
Last date to apply: 9th Feb 2017
Click here to go to the official website
Entrance Exam Tags: 2017th India vs wi to 20 date 09 07 2017th
, date ofGNM entrance test 2017
, degree 2017 question papers semester 1 ap
, how many sits in jamia for class6