IGNTU Recruitment 2016
The Indira Gandhi Nationwide Tribal College has released the Notification for the recruitment of various posts like MTS, LDC, Computer Operator Jobs. For the appointment of 31 Guest Faculty, LDC, MTS, Administrative Officer and many other posts. There are almost 31 vacancies to be filled. Application can find the required format of IGNTU Application Form 2016 at official webpage. Walk-In will be held on 22nd February 2016 at the following address at 10:30 AM.
- Guest Faculty (General Studies Paper- I & II) – 10 Posts
- Guest Faculty (General Studies Paper- I) – 02 Posts
- Guest Faculty (Communication Skill) – 01 Post
- Guest Faculty (Reasoning & Competitive Skill) – 01 Post
- Guest Faculty (RRB, SSB, SSC) – 04 Posts
- Guest Faculty (Skill Training) – 03 Posts
- Administrative Officer (EOC) – 01 Post
- Placement Officer – 01 Post
- Computer Operator – 04 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02 Posts
Name of the Organization: Indira Gandhi Nationwide Tribal College
Total Posts: 31 Posts
Exam/Application Fee: Not required any application fee
Name of the Post: Various posts
Pay Scale: Monthly pay band will be vary for various posts and official advertisement will give clear information about post wise salary information.
Location: Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Matriculation / ITI / 10th class / 12th class / Masters or Post Graduation degree with minimum 55 % of Marks from an approved Institution or University. Applicants must have English Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and Hindi Typing speed of 30 w.p.m computer operator posts.
Age Limit: Post wise age limit information will be available at official advertisement file and age relaxation will be applicable as per INGTU rules and regulations.
Selection Process: IGNTU selection board will select the suitable candidates based on their performance in selection rounds i.e written test followed by Interview.
Address: EC Corridor, IGNTU Amarkantak (M.P.) India
Interview Date: 22nd Feb 2016
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Read all the notifications given in the website
- Download the Application form from the Website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Attach the all your academic qualification, experience certificates submit it at the time of Interview
- Walk-In will be held on 22nd February 2016 at the following address at 10:30 AM
Click here for more Information and new Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: uptu mca entrence model paper
, csir mysore grade3 results
, igntu ldc syllabus