The Food Corporation of India has issued the FCI Recruitment 2017 on the website is aiming to fill 187 Vacancies for Watchman Posts. Candidates can get further details of the FCI Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2017
The Food Corporation of India has issued with the Job openings for Watchman Posts through the FCI Recruitment 2017 that will be updated on the website on 5th August 2017. The application mode for the posts is through the online method on the official website at www.fci.gov.in. The applicants should submit the application form before the last date of submission of the application form which is until 5th September 2017. For more information candidates can refer to the Official Website of the Food Corporation of India. For the selection procedure, candidates are selected through a Written test and Physical Endurance Test processes and placed in Maharashtra.
FCI Recruitment 2017: Job Details
FCI Recruitment 2017 will be issued on the official website of the Food Corporation of India on 5th August 2017. The Food Corporation of India is aiming to fill 187 Vacancies for Watchman Posts. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which until 5th September 2017 and can be applied through online method at www.fci.gov.in.
FCI Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Institute: Food Corporation of India
- Name of the Jobs: Watchman Posts
- Number of Posts: 187 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Issue Date of Application: 5th August 2017
- Last Date of Application: 5th September 2017
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
FCI Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Watchman posts at Food Corporation of India must have completed 8th standard or more from a recognised Board or University.
- The Age limit for the Watchman Posts should be from 18 to 25 years as per the official website.
How to apply for the FCI Recruitment 2017
- Visit the website at www.fci.gov.in.
- Click on the “FCI Recruitment 2017″.
- Click on the “Apply” link appearing on the screen.
- Fill in the form with required information and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the same for further details.
Click here for More details of the FCI Recruitment 2017
Entrance Exam Tags: 5th irb boudh cut off