Delhi Postal Recruitment 2016
The Delhi Postal Circle has released a notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, Sorting Asst, Postal Asst, etc. There are almost 66 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 14th August 2016. The interested candidates may possess the 10th or 12th from any recognised Board or School/College with Sports Certificate. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Notification.
||No of Vacancies
||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant: The employee who has retired from any judicial services from any state are eligible.
- Postman: Matriculation and higher educational Qualifications are also eligible.
- For MTS: Matriculation or ITI from a recognised Board
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman: 18-27 Years.
- MTS: 18-25 Years.
Name of the organisation: Delhi Postal Circle.
Name of the Posts: Postman, Sorting Assistant, MTS, etc.
No of Vacancies: 66.
Application Mode: Offline.
Deadline: 14th August 2016
Job Location: Delhi.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on their Merit list from the academic as well as sports quota.
Procedure to Apply for Delhi Postal Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for Delhi Postal Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
- Education qualifications mark list
- Proof in respect of Sports qualification/achievements.
- Proof for Date of birth.
- Latest Caste/Community Certificate in the prescribed form for SC, ST and OBC Candidates issued by competent authorities.
- Two latest identical Pass Port Size Photographs( one to be pasted on the application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse).
- Duly filled in Application Form itself with signed undertaking form.
Click here for more Information and New Update
Entrance Exam Tags: iti electrician i1st semester paper 2017