CRPF ASI Recruitment 2016
The Central Reserve Police Force has released a notification for the recruitment of assistant sub-inspector (Steno) vacancies. There are almost 225 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The online application will start from February 1st, 2016 and ends on March 1st, 2016.
Central Reserve Police Force
CRPF is defence department govt of India. The CRPF is responsible for security in the country. CRPF came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. It functions under the aegis of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) of the Government of India. Its primary role lies in assisting the State/ Union Territories in the police operation to maintain law and order and counter-insurgency.
CRPF ASI Vacancy Details
||Name of the Category
- Aspirants must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Central Government Board or University.
- Candidates should have knowledge of computer typing (minimum speed 80 words per minute)
- Applicants age limit should be in between 18 to 25 years
- For General Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC, ST, EX-Servicemen and Women candidates: No application Fee.
- CRPF offers Pay Scale for Asst Sub Inspector Stenographer Posts: Rs. 5200/- – Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview
- CRPF ASI Online Application Starts from 01/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form:01/03/2016
Steps to apply for CRPF ASI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment
- Download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for future use
Click here to download the CRPF ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification
Entrance Exam Tags: www schooleducation com
, www schooleducation kar nic in 2015 result
, crpf asi sllybus