CDMO Balangir Recruitment 2016
The National Health Mission of Balangir District, Orissa has released a notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Health Worker (F), Health Worker (F) NUHM, Laboratory Technician, Block Accounts Manager (BAM), & walk-in interview will be conducted for the posts of Medical Officer for SNCU & Medical Officer (RTI & STD) on Contractual basis. There are almost 66 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. bThe last date for the application is on 15th January 2016.
National Rural Health Mission
The National Rural Health Mission(NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the Government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. It was launched in April 2005. NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators. National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) and National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) are launched as the Sub-missions of National Health Mission (NHM).
Name of the Organization: National Health Mission, Balangir.
No.of Posts: 66 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse, Health Worker, Laboratory Technician & Various Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Official Website: balangir.nic.in
Age Limit: 21 years to 35 years
Postal Address: Chief District Medical Officer, At/Po/Dist.-Balangir-767001
- For Staff Nurse: Rs.11,770/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Health Worker: Rs.9,020/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Laboratory Technician: Rs.9,350/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Rs.13,800/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Medical Officer: Rs.30,800/- Per Month + Other allowances as per PIP
- For Staff Nurse: Must have passed GNM and Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing.
- For Health Worker: Candidates must have passed HSC examination with ANM Course from Govt recognised institution.
- For Laboratory Technician: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course from any Medical College & Hospital or Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Block Accounts Manager (BAM): Graduate in Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Medical Officer (SNCU): MBBS in Paediatric ward with two years experience.
- For Medical Officer, RTI/STI: MBBS with one-year compulsory rotationary housemenship from Medical Colleges recognized by IMC.
Details about NHM Odisha Vacancies
||Name of the Post
||No of Posts
||Health Worker (F)
||Health Worker (F), NUHM
||Block Accounts Manager (BAM)
||Medical Officer (SNCU)
||Medical Officer, RTI/STI
Click here for more Details
Entrance Exam Tags: crpf previous question paper for staff nurse
, dmer nursing exam question paper
, crpf si staff nurse question paper
, mcqs in medical laboratory technology pdf
, crpf staff nurse exam paper