Apply for the vacant posts in Bureau of Indian Standards 2015
The Bureau of Indian Standards is soon going to fill the vacant posts in them with the most suitable candidates . The current vacancies in them are of Scientist B. In the Scientist B posts, at present there are 97 vacancies. If you are a job seeker in search of a better job, then you must apply for these vacant posts. You only need to log in to the official site of the recruitment board for registering your application.
Bureau of Indian Standards Job Recruitment 2015
Authorised recruitment site: Bureau of Indian Standards
Designation available: Scientist B.
Vacancies in total as well as its distribution:
||Name of the Discipline
||No of Vacancies
Minimum expected age: 21 years
Maximum expected age: 30 years
Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application : 08/09/2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 08/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24/09/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 24/09/2015.
- Admit cards download date: 10/10/2015.
- Online Exam Date: 18/10/2015.
Educational Qualifications Required:
- For Post No 1 to 7: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent in concerned discipline along with 60% marks in the same.
- For Post No 8 to 9: Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in Natural Science or its equivalent in concerned discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Reserved category: All candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service men/Womenmust not pay any application fee.
Unreserved catergory: Candidates belonging to the unreserved general category must pay an application fee of Rs 750/-
Click here for official site: www.bis.org.in
Apply for the vacant posts in Bureau of Indian Standards 2015, Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2015, www.bis.org.in, Instructions on how to apply for the vacancies in Bureau of Indian Standards.
Entrance Exam Tags: kuk ac in syllabus for msc entrance botany