Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Clerk, Forest Guard, Clerk and various Posts. There are almost 13120 vacancies to be filled. interested and eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The Candidates can apply to Bihar SSC from 22nd February 2016 to 13th March 2016.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission
BSSC is an autonomous body of Bihar Government. Its primary responsibility is to hire the suitable candidates for various vacant positions in Bihar State. It releases the recruitment notification whenever manpower is required. Presently Bihar SSC issued a notification to fill up 13120 vacancies for Various posts.
Category A: 980 Vacancies
- Forest Guard – 693 Posts
- Dealing Assistant Sub Inspector – 87 Posts
- Typing Assistant Sub Inspector – 78 Posts
- Instructor -122 Posts
Category B: 12140 Vacancies
- Stenographer – 21 Posts
- Assistant Urdu Translator – 96 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 66 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 3161 Posts
- Revenue Clerk – 4353 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 923 Posts
- Accountant Clerk – 487 Posts
- Typists – 116 Posts
- Industrial Instructor – 03 Posts
- Reader – 02 Posts
- Clerk – 58 Posts
- Bench Clerk – 56 Posts
- Weaving Instructor – 01 Post
- Craft Teacher – 02 Posts
- Other Clerical Posts – 2797 Posts
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Total No.of Vacancies:13120
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Application Mode: Online
Deadline: 13th March 2016
Job Location: Bihar.
Job Category: Government.
Application Fee: The candidates who have applied for Bihar SSC Recruitment have to pay Rs.375 for general category and SC/ST/VJNT/SBC/OBC, and other category candidates should pay Rs.75/- as registration fee.
Pay Scale: The contenders will receive a monthly salary ofRs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 plus Grade pay of Rs.2400 per month.
Selection Process: Bihar Public Service Commission selection board conducts written the exam to evaluate the candidates performance. Based on their merit in the Written Test the applicants will be selected for Bihar SSC Recruitment.
Educational Qualification: The Applicants who have possessed 10+2/12th or Intermediate from recognized Institution or University with the minimum percentage of marks.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the candidates of the candidates must be 37 years for all posts. For Forest Guard posts the upper age limit is 23 years.
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016
- Click on the link to Apply Online
- Read all the notifications before applying for the post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application for further reference
Click here for more Information and New Updates
Entrance Exam Tags: biharsscnewvancydresser
, M T S adimitcad
, 10th ademicard 2017biharbord
, 12th ademicard
, bihar board12th ademicard